Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Vintage Sheet Cards

My good friend Leonie from Kiwi at Heart
gave me a card she had made for my birthday.
I loved it and the other week, when I needed a card,
I used her great idea and went to make one,
but ended up making eight cards.
 
 
I used plain cards from my local Warehouse Stationary
and vintage sheets from my collection.
I sewed the fabric to the card using zig-zag stitch on my sewing machine.
 

I've already used these cards up.
They are quick to make, so I will have to make some more.
 
Thanks Leonie, for such a great idea and for letting me share it.






14 comments:

  1. Oh clever indeed ...it is the simple ideas that are often the most appealing xxxx Thanks for sharing, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and pretty and clever - it's fantastic! Thanks to you both for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Leonie is one clever cookie! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! I love unique cards, so nice to give and receive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Nothing like receiving a handmade card, and making them must be pretty satisfying too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I am keeping my eyes open for vintage sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how to sew but I bet I could figure that out. Of course, I need a sewing machine first. :) Cute cards! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great idea! I'm useless with my adding little cards to my presents, but this is so simple, it will be an easy way for me to get organised :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cleverness right there
    Love this
    She is a clever lady that Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this! may have to copy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment- it will make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails