Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Moss Stitch Scarf

It's been a while, but I made something!
Using size 7.5 needles, I cast on 21 stitches and
knitted moss stitch to make a nice long scarf with
some beautiful hand spun, hand dyed wool
It has been keeping me warm now the cold weather has set in.
Life has changed a little around here with some new
opportunities cutting in on time to make things.
But, I've enjoyed knitting again.

(Linking in with Show and Tell, and NZ Handmade)


  1. such pretty yarn! I am trying to find a project for some lovely mohair I picked up the oppie, I think seed stitch may be the answer ;)

  2. That is really gorgeous - looks wonderful warm and cosy! Yay for having a few minutes to make something and so nice to see your post and have you play along x

  3. What beautiful looking wool. No wonder it inspired you.

  4. This is super pretty Cx Lovely to see it finished
    I have just printed the pattern for my Talia wool :)

  5. Great choice to make it in Moss have done Talias handspun justice :) Its lovely :)


Thank you for leaving a comment- it will make my day.


Related Posts with Thumbnails