Sunday, July 27, 2014

Moss Stitch Cowl

Hello. 
 
I'm having a bit of a wool and knitting phase at the moment.
This moss/seed stitch cowl was made with more hand dyed and spun wool
 
 
It goes perfectly with my pea green winter coat.
 
I cast on 201 stitches on 7mm circular needles and
kept going until I ran out of wool.
I marked 6m from the end of the wool as I rolled it 
so I knew when to start casting off. 
 
I'm not sure if anyone still reads my little craft blog,
but hello and thank you if you do.


6 comments:

  1. Thank YOU for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I read and was wondering where you had gone! Scarf looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cowl looks amazing, isn't Talia's wool perfectly perfect - would you believe I have only just learnt moss stitch !! !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so great - and you're right - perfect with your green coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo that looks deliciously soft and warm!! Gorgeous yarn and gorgeous cowl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment- it will make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails